FIND AN ALARM DEALER
Looking for a reliable security products dealer?
Not sure who to trust in your search for alarm monitoring? Allied Central will put you in touch with the best security professionals and alarm dealers. read more
WHY CHOOSE ALLIED CENTRAL
Allied Central is a professional service that has been at the forefront of the security industry. With our 40+ years of experience, you choose uninterrupted safety, security and protection 24/7. read more
WHAT ALLIED CENTRAL OFFERS
Alarm Monitoring, Video Verification, Internet (IP) Monitoring, Real Time Online Account Access, 24/7 Data Entry Support, Bilingual Spanish Speaking Operators & Marketing Materials.
ALLIED Are you a security professional or dealer in need of a leading UL listed wholesale alarm monitoring company
licensed in most states?
Or an individual looking for a referral to a residential or commercial installing security company of the highest quality?
Allied Central Services wholesale alarm monitoring provides powerful dispatch notification against break-ins, fire, and vandalism as well as timely response in the event of medical emergencies.
Our dealers rely on over 40 years of exceptional service to provide their customers with uninterrupted dispatch performance on any safety and security issue 24/7.
WHAT MAKES ALLIED CENTRAL SERVICES YOUR BEST CHOICE?
• Our central station alarm monitoring facility is housed in a specially constructed, electronically secured building with in-ground redundant telephone service to prevent tampering.
• Allied was one of the first companies to receive UL listed alarm monitoring certification in 1969 and we continue to pursue excellence in every phase of our operations.
• We work closely with our dealers to customize installations and they inform us of special procedures their customers would like us to follow. They can count on our dealer support no matter how complex their security application is.
• SIA and state certified alarm central station staff members are highly trained in monitoring and responding to situations. Each operator mans two computer terminals so that your priority alarm emergency never leaves the screen until resolved.
• Higher operator to accounts ratio and leading edge technology contribute to superior residential and commercial response times. Moreover, you’ll always have a live person to accept calls.
• We check the confidential pass code of each central station caller to make sure we are speaking with an authorized person.
• Not only does our UL listed central station have backup power supply and computer systems in place but we constantly test all phone lines, receivers and printers to ensure they are online and working properly.
At Allied Central Services, your security is our top most priority and it’s what we focus on. We want our dealers to have a secure and successful business, and their residential and commercial customers to rest easy knowing they have the best possible response to any emergency.
Call 800-304-0834 NOW.